Terms and Conditions of Service
Gaytway is an electronic publication and platform of services ( the ‘Web Site’) that is owned and operated by Paul Lee-Maynard and Giorgio Petti (“Us/We/Our”). The Web Site incorporates designs, narrative, images, videos, links, downloads and all other forms of content (“Content”) that We have created and own or that have been provided to Us by third parties.
These terms and conditions govern your (“You / Your ”) use of our Web Site and the use of any Content that you provide at any time to Us, or share through the Web Site.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and Your continued use of the Web Site or further provision of Content will constitute Your acceptance of the amendments.
- You acknowledge that the Web Site contains some adult themed material (including images and written text). You may only access the Web Site where it is lawful and if You are over the legal age of consent in the country in which You are located.
- All of the Content of the Web Site including without limitation all photography and narrative belongs to Us or third party contributors or licensed from third parties. You may display the Content on your computer screen for your own personal, non commercial use.
- You may not republish or retransmit or distribute either electronically or otherwise in whole or in part any a ) the Web Site or b) the Content displayed on the Website. You may not make any commercial use of the Web Site or any of its Content.
- You acknowledge that Gaytway is a trademark and that you may not use it without Our prior written permission.
- You acknowledge that We have not reviewed and do not endorse any of the content on any third party web site that is linked or is promoted on the Web Site.
- You acknowledge that you are using the Web Site or providing Us with Content at your own risk. The Web Site is provided “as is,” and to the extent permitted by applicable law, We hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein or provided by the service.
- We do not represent or warrant that access to the Web Site will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the Web Site.
- You agree that We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access the service, or provision of Content to us, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if you have advised of the possibility of such damages.
- All images including models contained on the Web Site are for illustrative purposes only. The inclusion of any model on the Web Site does not indicate their sexual orientation.
- Our liability will not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by Our negligence.
PROVISION OF CONTENT by you to us
- You may submit Content that You own to Us for publication on the Web Site. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Us, acceptance by Us of any Content is on the basis that You as copyright owner have in providing the Content granted Us a perpetual royalty free worldwide non-exclusive license to commercially use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute and sub-license the Content in any medium that We use today or that We use in the future for any purpose in connection with the Web Site.
- You acknowledge that We shall not be under any obligation to publish or continue to publish any Content You have provided.
- You acknowledge that the Web Site are freely available electronically worldwide and that We have no control over access and shall not be responsible or have any liability to You in the event that any third party uses in any manner, copies, reproduces, modifies, translates, transmits, or distributes any Content provided by You and published on the Web Sites.
BUSINESS PROMOTION AND SOLICITATION
- Use of the Web Site to promote a business, products and/or services is made available through the Gaytway Business Directory, purchased advertising space and other Gaytway channels including social media on agreed terms of sale/purchase.
- Promoting businesses, products and/or services, event ticket sales, and the solicitation of business, through other areas of the site, including the Gaytway Online Commuity ("Tribe") is prohibited. We reserve the right to remove Content, restrict user access and/or remove the user profile of individuals found to be in breach of these terms and conditions without notice.
- You shall not make the following types of Content available. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that:
(a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
(b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; or
(c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. We reserve the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Web Site and Tribe, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers.
- Furthermore, We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate your account and deny you access to the Web Site and Tribe if you upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any inappropriate content. We intend to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable laws.
- In addition, you cannot use the Web Site to:
(a) conduct surveys or contests;
(b) engage in pyramid schemes;
(c) send chain letters, junk mail, spam, or unsolicited messages;
(d) upload viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or other destructive software;
(e) conduct a metatag search of the Site or Service; or
(f) create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You also agree, subject to the following clause, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim or matter arising under these terms and conditions.
- For Our exclusive benefit, We retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence.
- These terms and conditions are the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior terms or agreements, whether written or oral.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure of either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
Any enquiries regarding these terms and conditions should be directed to:
3 Maynards Quay, London, E1W 3RY, United Kingdom